Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BIG TINGS A GWON !!!














“BIG TINGS A GWON !!!” … a familiar phrase from the genius aka @BillyABSTRACT. We here at Abstract Thought love to support our locals … what better spot in the beautiful city of Philadelphia to hold your meetings than Landmark Americana. Its like an all in one stop, fun … food … entertainment … drinks … Landmark Combo and my drink of choice, Ginger Ale w/ Grenadine (I digress). After this meeting I must say I love my brand. Never a dull moment with the team; be it developing a line, brainstorming on the next event, or debating over the minimal things in life.








***PSA*** lets take a moment of silence for J.Payne’s “Think Pad” ……………………………………………………. TIME. Now I know to the avg person who is attempting to crack a smile and slander my brotha from anotha laptop, you wouldn’t believe what documents he is cooking up. Althought we cannot help but noticed the red eye for a mouse. Stay Tuned ….



Stamped: @DjAYEboogie

No comments:

Post a Comment