Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2011 BONNIE & CLYDE pt2




Behind the scenes of where the magic is made!
Lunch
Look at How tired I was LOLLLLL

Carrying about 60 pounds of fabric for Brittany's latest orders

For anyone who may be thinking "I THOUGHT a Dress Designer would be a Little more Sexy" based on the previous pictures, I need U to keep in mind that this post is about the hard work that goes into a DOPE finished Product!!!

But... Just so you guys don't get it confused... Brittany Cleans up Very Nice!!! I saw her at an event recently... &... SHEEEEESH!!! Take a Look for yourself Lol!
Between going into fabric stores, factories, offices, playing foosball, stoping at one restaurant and the post office to ship an order all while moving at the speed light... I had an awesome time!!!
Check out some of Brittany's work at: www.brittanydeshields.com twitter: @B_DESHIELDS

"ALWAYS THINK ABSTRACT"

Peace

Bill Nearn Jr.
@BillyABSTRACT

No comments:

Post a Comment