Friday, August 12, 2011

Benedict Arnold !!!

Allow me to vent for a second for all who care to listen. Anyone who knows the Abstract Thought crew knows that we are die-hard BlackBerry fans. Been fans since the traditional blackberry with the side scroll and push to talk; I can’t even google what the model name is but believe me it was the oldest one. Either way, the point of my random rant is that one of my comrades sold his soul recently…yup you guessed it…he went with an IPhone “You Benedict Arnold !!!” Now don’t jump the gun and assume that I / we are against MAC products, because between being a DJ, graphic design, and my own selfish preference I love MAC products….BUT I’m a Blackberry phone man. Now this may have started off with a meaningless debate of who has better service however we undoubtedly lost that battle, but it quickly transitioned into an ongoing dispute. SMS text vs BBM …. Plume vs. Ubersocial … Instagram vs Blackberry normal pics. I mean the list goes on, but in either case we lay to rest J.Payne’s Blackberry Bold … death of the Blackberry dynasty. For the remaing IPhone supports who will still support Abstract Thougt after this post ... may God Bless You lol ... Be easy folks.




***Stay tuned for J.Paynes awaited response***




*******************************************



"Always Think Abstract"



Stamped: @DjAYEboogie

No comments:

Post a Comment